CENTRAL BUCKS AQUATICS PROGRAMS & POLICIES
CB Aquatics programs
CB Aquatics policies
- Click here to review the following policies on the CBSD website:
- Anti-bullying Action Plan
- Electronic Communications
- Locker Room Monitoring
- Team Travel
- Late Pick-Up
- Meet Obligation Agreement - see this document for volunteering information on the Meets page linked here
- See below for information about Safe Sport's Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy (MAAPP)
CB Aquatics strives to create a safe environment in which our participants may participate in swimming activities. Please check in with your swimmers often regarding how practice and team participation in general are going and contact Roberta Lichter, Aquatics Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) right away with any issues or other observations. Concerns will be addressed within a reasonable time frame. Confidentiality will be maintained to the extent practicable given the obligation of CB Aquatics to investigate and address the matter. See information about Safe Sport and concussions below.
SAFE SPORT INFORMATION
PARENT SAFE SPORT INTRODUCTION WITH CBST CONTACTS
CB AQUATICS SAFE SPORT GENERAL INFORMATION DOCUMENT (including Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy information)
CLICK HERE FOR SAFE SPORT INFORMATION ON THE USA SWIMMING WEBSITE.
FOLLOW THESE LINKS FOR FREE SAFE SPORT TRAINING COURSES (Note: these links are also on the SAFE SPORT page linked above.)
- SAFE SPORT TRAINING FOR PARENTS
- SAFE SPORT TRAINING FOR MINOR ATHLETES
- ATHLETE PROTECTION TRAINING (for athletes 18 and older and non-athletes registered with USA Swimming)
- BULLYING PREVENTION TRAINING (geared toward adults)
CB Aquatics following appropriate laws and USA Swimming guidance regarding concussion. Parents must review the concussion information sheet linked here annually. Parents are also encouraged to complete one of the online training courses linked below which all CBST coaches and officials are required to complete. If you suspect or know that your child has a concussion, you must alert the coaches and the Aquatics manager immediately.
CDC Concussion Training NFHS Concussion Training