We wanted provide a few points of information while we are currently in a holding pattern with regard to long course 2020 and any billing/account updates.
- With the current federal social distancing guidance now extending through April 30th, we expect that long course will not begin until after that, and likely later or not at all this spring/summer.
- We continue to watch for new information from the school district and county, state, and federal governments.
- We continue to have no access to pick-up payments so anything not yet deposited will remain so.
- If it is determined that the season can begin we will work out appropriate scheduling and pricing and will contact program participants about the status of their accounts prior to depositing any payments.
- If it is determined that the season will be cancelled, we will contact program participants regarding account balances including not yet deposited payments and refunds as applicable.
- Those of you new to our USAS swim team for long course 2020 will be contacted separately within the next few weeks regarding the processing of your USAS registration/transfer as we do not want to move forward with those until we have more information with regard to a possible start date.
- Watch for a separate email regarding an age group Zoom meeting. (See email sent - this is not being posted.)
- Below are some links regarding nutrition and training very kindly provided by Kelly Jones (a knowledgeable sports nutritionist who provides seminars to our team). See email sent to team for this information.
Thank you so much for your participation with CBST-USAS and for your understanding as we all do our best to react to changes in the situation and plan for the future.