Apologies for the second message of the day – we thought it best to send the Junior Olympics information separately and as early as possible. Other updates and reminders are below.
As each group’s championship meets occur, practices typically end for that group, however as we know some swimmers wish to continue practicing, we’ve provided practice for all groups to the extent possible given coach availability while we have coaches at other meets. Please take care to check the calendar EVERY day prior to heading out to practice. The calendar as listed now reflects all practices we anticipate for the rest of the season but if changes occur the calendar will be updated. Note that:
- The last day of age group practices at CB South at “normal” AG times is TODAY but any age group swimmer who would like to continue swimming may come to practice at the senior/AG practice time listed (note these are AM practices) and there will be group-appropriate practices for them (AG swimmers should NOT plan to participate in dry-land on those days)
- After July 28th, any age group swimmers attending Zones may practice at the outdoor pools – see coach Paul for timing.
- There is no practice at CB South on July 22 due to the hazardous waste collection.
- There is no practice at CB South on July 21 due to coaches being away at JOs and jury duty.
- July 25 – payment due date for July bills
- August 15 – registration deadline for 2017-18 (short course and year-round)
Have a great day!