CBST is offering team travel for the 2017 Middle Atlantic Long Course Senior Champs in July. Recall that team travel means that swimmers travel with coaches. Please review the information below and check with Coach Stu if you are unsure if you’ll be attending this time qualifying meet. Also consider with your family if you will need team travel or will be travelling with your family.
All deadlines for Team Travel will be firm in order to make this process move as smoothly as possible. Please note that a deposit of $50 per night will be required by the deadline to commit to team travel. The CBST travel policy with details about this is attached. Please review the policy and understand that all procedures are in place to make it possible for CBST to continue to offer team travel for those swimmers who need it.
Middle Atlantic Long Course
(arrival July 11)
Bucknell University Kinney Natatorium
Lewisburg, PA, 17837
Best Western PLUS -
Country Cupboard Inn
7701 Westbranch Highway Lewisburg, PA 17837
Required Deposit - $200 (4 nights)
Instructions to sign-up for team travel are included below.
The deadline is June 5th.
- In order to participate in team travel, swimmers must turn in their permission slips (attached) and $50 per night deposit by the deadline which is Wednesday, June 5th.
- Swimmers must also email Julie Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org by the June 5th deadline with the complete information listed below for the meet.
- Swimmers who do not email Julie and provide both the permission slip and the payment by June 5th will not have the opportunity to travel with the team to this meet so will need to make other travel arrangements.
- Note that we need a minimum of two boys for team travel to be available to the male swimmers and at least two girls for team travel to be available to the female swimmers since swimmers cannot room with coaches and also cannot room alone.
- Double occupancy will be the goal but if there is an odd number of swimmers of one sex, there will be one triple which may require the use of a roll-away bed.
- After June 5th, arrangements will be made and additional swimmers will not be able to travel with the team and no changes will be able to be made.
- In the unlikely event that we are able to make arrangements for your swimmer after the deadline, a non-refundable late fee of $125 will be required along with your deposit.
Team travel will include travel in a van and hotel arrangements:
- The team will rent a van for travel to and from the meet and to and from the meet venue and hotel over the course of the meet. If your swimmer will use the van at any time please indicate that he or she needs a seat on the van below. Please note that if you reserve a seat on the van you will be charged a full share of the van cost regardless of how many times you actually use the van.
- Unless otherwise indicated in your email, it will be assumed that your swimmer needs a hotel room for all nights. If that is not the case, team travel will likely not be available to your swimmer but provide the dates you'd like and arrangements will be made for your swimmer if possible.
- Do not email with partial or unsure information. Wait until you know all information then email. If you will not know all information by the June 5th deadline, your swimmer will likely not be able to travel with the team.
- Note that swimmers who will be attending this meet but will be travelling exclusively with family do not need to email.
Please provide this information if you are team travelling for the 2017 Middle Atlantic LC Senior Champs meet:
Do you need a seat on the van?
Do you need a hotel room?
Additional pertinent information (for example if you want to travel with the team for only some of the days of a meet)
Thank you for your help in making team travel available for our swimmers by following these directions and adhering to the stated deadline.
Please email Julie Kline at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or need further information. Thank you.