We've got some pre-meet information for you all. Please share all of this with your swimmers and families. Please see the attachment and share that with parents!!!. There were changes to warm up and start times in 2 of the sessions which are highlighted.
- Parking will be available in the East parking deck adjacent to the Natatorium. Please do NOT use Bigler or Curtin roads for swimmer drop off or pick up. Use of the small lot between the indoor and outdoor facilities is strictly prohibited except for essential meet personnel.
- Swimmers need to provide their own timers/counters for the 1500 free, 400 free and 400 IM.
- Positive check-in(s) will close as follows: 1500-1:00pm on Friday, 400 free-10:45am on Saturday, 400 IM-10:45am on Sunday.
- In case of any weather delays, we will follow the instructions of the Penn State Staff. If a delay should cause us to cancel events at the end of the PM sessions, we will refund entry fees for those events.
- Toad Hollow and Northwest Designs will be on site for all of your swimming apparel and accessory needs.
- We will be running a 50/50 raffle at the admissions table upon entry, please feel free to participate in this fun little game of chance.
- Even though we have an outstanding group of volunteers who help our meets run safely and efficiently, we will be in need of additional timers .Parents, please consider volunteering to time during the sessions that your swimmers will be competing. Your admission fees will be reimbursed.
- Please refer to the attachments for information regarding warm-up and meet start times, the availability of the indoor pool for warm-up and warm-down and the psych sheets.