Please see below for important Senior Champs meet information (including volunteering assignments and important meet information) that the meet host has asked us to pass along. Please read through this information prior to leaving for the meet as it contains many details that are imperative to communicate any pertinent information to the team as soon as we receive it. Please note that it may be most efficient to send updates via our CBST Twitter feed rather than email, so plan to pay attention to both communication avenues. Thank you in advance for your help and good luck this weekend to all our CBST swimmers!
Below are the assigned volunteer slots for Central Bucks Swim Team from the LC Senior Champs Meet Director. We are asking that two families split each assigned session. Please note that most meets will not begin if teams do not fulfill their volunteer responsibilities. Please keep this in mind and do not force coaches to come find you. Their efforts should be focused solely on the swimmers this weekend. If you are unable to fulfill your volunteer assignment, please find someone else during your session to switch with. If your swimmer makes Finals, you will be expected to volunteer. Thanks again!
Wednesday Prelims (Lane 4)-
Patti (1st half)
Brandbergh (2nd half)
Thursday Prelims (Lane 3 & Lane 5)-
Zlotnikoff (Lane 3-1st half)
Szekley (Lane 3-2nd half)
Khayt (Lane 5-1st half)
Tevnan (Lane 5-2nd half)
Friday Prelims (Lane 2)-
Scholer (Lane 2-1st half)
Hong (Lane 2-2nd half)
Saturday Prelims (Lane 7 & Lane 8)-
Killion (Lane 7-1st half)
Goodling (Lane 7-2nd half)
Lewis (Lane 8-1st half)
Mislan (Lane 8-2nd half)
Meet Psych Sheets are here
Event by Event Psych Sheets are here
We have updated the timelines to give each of you a quick "snapshot" of how the meet will flow. Here is a one page timeline that will give you an overview of the entire meet. Please notice, we made a small change to the meet start time for prelims each day - 8:45am. The Natatorium will open at 7:15am and we will be in the water at 7:30am
Here is a website that will serve as a "one stop" for all of the information you need for the meet
Text "LCCHAMP18" to 84483 on your electronic device to receive updates throughout the meet.
Real Time Results will be available through Meet Mobile as well as this link.
- Positive check-in will be required to be seeded in the 800 Free and 1500 Free. Swimmers that have positively checked-in and been seeded and do not then compete in the event will be barred from their next individual event in the meet. A DFS option is available.
- Positive check-in for the 800 Free will close at 9:45 am on Wednesday.
- Positive check-in for the 1500 Free will close at 9:45 am on Saturday.
- Positive check-in for all Relays will close at 9:30 am each day.
- Any swimmer that qualifies for Finals in a Prelims/Finals event and then does not compete in that event at Finals will be barred from further competition in the meet (including Relays) unless the swimmer has previously scratched (or declared their possible intention to scratch) within 30 minutes of the announcement of the Prelims results of that event (swimmers initially declaring a possible intention to scratch must confirm their intent within 30 minutes of the announcement of the Prelims results of their last individual event on that day; a swimmer that does not confirm their intent is assumed to have NOT scratched the event.)
- Swimmers initially announced as Alternates for the Finals will not be so penalized. A Declared False Start is not allowed at Finals; a DFS, delay-of-meet False Start, or other action taken by a swimmer with the intent to non-compete in an event at Finals will be treated as a ‘failure to compete’ and will be penalized as such.
If you are able and interested in officiating at Senior Champs, please sign up at the link below...
Officials sign up is here
Thank you and good luck this weekend!