As we gear up for our first hosted meet of the 2016-17 season we wanted to send this final volunteering reminder.
· Attached please find a list of the volunteer sign-ups from the portal.
· This is the list that will be used to assign jobs.
· You will get your job assignment upon check-in at each meet session.
· For both afternoon sessions and Saturday morning we have more people indicating that they’re willing timers than we need timers (thank you) so some of you who indicated willingness to time will be assigned to different positions.
· Conversely, for the Sunday morning session we have fewer willing timers than timing slots so a few people who typically would not time will need to be trained to do that for this session.
· We are still in need of additional help on Sunday morning so if you are able to provide an additional volunteer for that session please reply to this email as early as possible today.
· All other sessions are currently full for volunteers. If you are trying to get into one of the full sessions be sure to arrive on time and check in with me to see if there is anyone signed-up who can no longer help.
· Arrive and check-in by 7am for the morning sessions or 12pm for the afternoon sessions. If you are late your assignment may be given to another volunteer and you may end up without a slot and won’t get credit for the session. This policy is necessary so we can be sure to have all positions filled when they need to be filled so that our meet runs smoothly.
· Some jobs will start right upon your arrival and others may start with a break immediately after you check in but all volunteers must check in by 7am or 12pm to be assured of having a spot.
Thanks as always for your help and see you this weekend.