Arrival Times, Warm-Up Times and Meet Start Times - READ CAREFULLY AS SOME TIMES HAVE CHANGED
Saturday AM Session #1: Arrival 7:15am, 7:30 Warm-Up, 9:00am Meet Start
Saturday PM Session #2: Arrival 2:15pm, 2:30 Warm-Up, 4:00pm Meet Start
Sunday AM Session #3: Arrival 7:15am, 7:30 Warm-Up, 9:00am Meet Start
Sunday PM Session #4: Arrival 1:15pm, 1:30 Warm-Up, 3:00pm Meet Start
CBST Bronze Champs Volunteer Assignments
Thank you once again in advance for helping to make Bronze Champs successful! Below are the assigned volunteer slots for Central Bucks Swim Team. We are asking that two families split each assigned session. All assigned volunteers (including 2nd half timers) should check-in at the volunteer check-in table upon arrival to the meet located on the pool deck. You will receive a wrist band that will need to be worn during the session for which you are assigned to time. In most cases, Championship meets will not begin if teams do not fulfill their volunteer responsibilities. Please keep this in mind and do not force coaches to come and find you. Their efforts should be focused solely on the swimmers this weekend. If you are unable to fulfill your volunteer assignment, please find someone else during your session to switch with.
CBST is required to provide timers for both the Saturday PM and Sunday PM sessions.
The volunteering responsibilities have been split between two families per session
Saturday PM - Session 2 Timer Assignments
Timer 1st Half (events 13-18) Tayal
Timer 2nd Half (events 19-26) Van Beurden
Sunday PM - Session 4 Timer Assignments
Timer 1st Half (events 37-44) Rosinski
Timer 2nd Half (events 45-54) Feldman
Individuals not swimming in a meet (including parents and other family members of swimmers) may not be on deck during a meet (home or away) except when working as an on-deck volunteer at their assigned time. When on deck working, officials and other volunteers should be in the spot where they need to be to do their job (which is never the CBST team area).
If your swimmer’s plans change and s/he is unable to attend a meet that s/he is entered in, please email Heather Yim at email@example.com and Coach Stu at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Barring an emergency, swimmers will not be scratched from events the day of the meet (if a swimmer wishes to scratch they must do so prior to the day of the meet). Unfortunately, sometimes emergency situations do arise in which a swimmer has to scratch the meet on the day-of. In such cases, please make sure you email both Heather Yim and Coach Stu to ensure that the coaching staff attending the meet is notified. It is difficult for both the meet director and our coaches to manage when they are unaware that a registered swimmer will not be in attendance.
Information from NPAC:
- Entrance to pool will be in the Sports lobby. That entrance is down the path on the right of the Pool Entrance.
- Admission: $5. Programs will be available for purchase and posted on Meet Mobile.
- All UN Athletes/Athletes w/o coaches: Please check in with NPAC coaches. These athletes will sit with the NPAC team.
- Due to the number of swimmers attending we are asking larger teams to sit in the gym. See attachment for list of teams. Our Meet Marshalls will have a list as well and will be able to direct you and your swimmers on where to go. All non-gym teams, please find an open spot on the pool deck. CBST is NOT assigned to the gym.
- No chairs allowed to be brought into the facility - NPHS Campus policy
- No glass allowed in the facility (including the stands) - NPHS Campus Policy
- No cameras (including cell phones) behind the blocks or in the locker rooms. NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY! (USA Swimming policy)
- Only US certified officials, coaches and volunteers will be allowed on deck.
- Feet first entry at all times unless in assigned/announced for sprints.
- The warm-up pool will be open throughout the meet; however, all swimmers must be supervised by a coach in the warm-up pool.
- Please be respectful of the Meet Marshals who will not allow spectators to be on deck or stand and videotape at the railing. Please no standing/sitting in the aisles/stairs.
- No deck changing.
- Meet Marshall volunteers in orange vests will be present to direct you.
- NO DECK ENTRIES.
- There will be a well stocked Snack Bar, Champs Shirts for sale and Personal Best will be there for all your swimming needs.
- Jolyn will be on site on Sunday, 3/10 from 1-5
- Personal Best will be onsite both days for any swimming needs
- Bronze T-shirts on sale: $15 each.