Updates and reminders are below.
Congratulations to our CBST swimmers on their accomplishments during Bronze Champs.
CBST Silver Champs Volunteer Assignments
Thank you once again in advance for helping to make Silver Champs successful! Below are the assigned volunteer slots for Central Bucks Swim Team. Traditionally, Championship meets will not begin if teams do not fulfill their volunteer responsibilities. Please keep this in mind and do not force coaches to come find you. Their efforts should be focused solely on the swimmers this weekend.
If you are unable to fulfill your volunteer assignment, please find someone else during your session to switch with. Thanks again!
Saturday AM (11-12G/13-14B/15&OG)
1st Half - DiGregorio
2nd Half - Corino
Sunday AM (11-12G/13-14B/15&OG)
1st Half - Kulick
2nd Half - He
Other Silver Champs Reminders:
- Individuals not swimming in a meet (including parents and other family members of swimmers) may not be on deck during a meet (home or away) except when working as an on-deck volunteer at their assigned time. When on deck working, volunteers should be in the spot where they need to be to do their job (which is never the CBST team area).
- Once entered into a meet, CBST swimmers are expected to swim all the events that they have signed up for. Barring extreme circumstances, swimmers will not be scratched from events the day of the meet (if a swimmer wishes to scratch they must do so prior to the day of the meet.
- Please do NOT call or text the coaches during the meet unless it is an emergency. While on the pool deck the coaches are focusing on coaching and paying full attention to the swimmers.
- As a reminder, CBST team policy states that all athletes that make finals MUST stay and swim in those finals. Unless there is an unforeseen emergency that you speak to the coaches about, they will expect to see you on deck.
As in the past, CBST will be assigned to work during Senior Champs. If you plan on officiating during this meet or cannot work a particular session, please email Julie Kline at email@example.com.
Senior Champs Hotel Information
CBST has reserved a block of rooms at two different hotels, for our families, from the preferred Senior Champs hotel list. The information is listed below. When making your reservation, please ask for Central Bucks Swim Team. If you have any questions, our contact at the hotel is Carolyn Beard at 717-699-1919 or you can contact Julie Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comfort Inn and Suites
2250 North George Street
York, PA 17406
The second reservation information is listed below. When making your reservation, please ask for Central Bucks Swim Team. If you have any questions, our contact at the hotel is Carolyn Workinger at 717-840-1500 or you can contact Julie Kline at email@example.com.
1550 Mt Zion Road
York, PA 17042
See calendar for practice times each day.
Last day of practice for this season:
· Age group: TODAY, March 23
· Senior group: March 30
Note that there is only morning practice for the senior group on March 24.
As we approach the end of the season, please have your swimmer clean out his/her swim bag. Sometimes throughout the season items end up in the wrong bag – if you have something that doesn’t belong to you, please place it in the lost and found at CB South. If you’re missing something, please check the lost and found.
COMMUNICATIONS / MEETINGS AND BILLING:
March bills were emailed earlier this month. Please be sure to get your payment in by March 25th. All accounts will need to be current in order for swimmers to begin long course.
As some of you may have noticed we’ve installed a drop-box for CBST payments inside the building at CB South. Going forward you may place payments in the box which is located just inside the exterior doors near the diving well. (So if you were coming in from the outside at the doors near the coaches’ office, you’d look at the wall to your left immediately upon entering the building and that’s where the box is.) Payments should be placed in an envelope but plastic bag is not necessary as the box is indoors. Payments may be mailed (or dropped off) to the address below or placed in the box at CB South. No payments should be given to coaches or placed in any folders in the swimmer folder carts going forward. Only checks or money orders are accepted. Note as always that if you’re dropping off a check at the address below when the office is closed you need to place it in a tightly sealed plastic bag and use one of the drop-boxes attached to the building.
For anyone who has not paid your March bill at this point we hope that you’ll make use of the new drop-box to get your bill paid by the March 25th due date.