- October bill payments are due Wednesday, October 25th
- Meet volunteering sign-up for our hosted meet is full at this time. If you didn’t get signed-up we’ll definitely need your extra help at our February and/or May meets so that you may fill your obligation. If you still want to volunteer at this meet but didn’t sign-up, keep an eye on the sign-up in your portal and if a spot opens due to someone dropping out, sign-up. Once the portal sign-up closes (on Wednesday at 11:59 p.m.) if you haven’t gotten in, please check in with me at the volunteer check-in table by the start of each volunteer shift (7 a.m. for mornings or 12 p.m. for afternoons) to see if you can be added.
- Officials should sign-up to volunteer at the meet ASAP using the previously provided link.
- NCAP (Tom Dolan) Invitational (December 7-10, 2017)
- North Penn Aquatic Club New Year's Meet (January 20-21, 2018)
- Central Bucks Swim Team Spring Fever (February 10-11, 2018)
Please indicate your swimmer's Availability for each of these meets in the portal no later than Monday, October 23, 2017 at 11:59 pm. If you have any questions about these meets, the links to the meet sheets can be found on our website under the "Meets" tab. Consistent with the previous meets this fall, when indicating Availability, please be sure to utilize the "Comments" section for events that you prefer your swimmer to be entered into or any information that is important for the coaches to know as they are selecting events for your swimmer because you will not have the opportunity to review the entries before they are final. If your swimmer does not yet have qualifying times for the NCAP meet but would like to attend if s/he qualifies, please indicate availability and include any pertinent information in the comments.