- No age group practice Saturday 2/22 due to meet attendance
- Deadline Sunday 2/23: for newly qualified Junior Olympics events
- Deadline Sunday 2/23: NLAC meet availability (see yesterday’s email)
- Monday 2/24: age group practice resumes 5:30 p.m. start time (see calendar for details)
- By Monday 2/24: Please remember to get signed-up for the pasta party which is on 2/26
- Deadline Wednesday 2/26: To reserve a hotel room from the Senior Champs Hotel Block at the Homewood Suites, Lancaster. As of today there are still a few rooms available in the team block. (see info below)
- No age group practice on 2/28 & 2/29 due to JOs
- Deadline Monday 3/2: newly qualified silver champs entries and senior champs availability deadline (see champs email sent on for details)
Have good weekend and good luck to our swimmers competing.
Middle Atlantic Junior Olympics
The deadline to indicate Availability for Junior Olympics is Tuesday February 11, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
In the Comments section, please make sure that you provide any entry information, requests, etc. that you would like communicated to the coaches. Indicate Relay Availability.
- We are aware that there may be a few opportunities after this deadline to qualify for Junior Olympics. If your swimmer qualifies for an event after the deadline, please email Heather Yim at firstname.lastname@example.org AND Coach Stu at email@example.com no later than 11:59PM on Sunday, February 23, 2020 for your swimmer to be entered into the meet. (Note that the February 23rd deadline is ONLY for events for which swimmers qualify after the deadline listed above. No other changes - for example time updates - can be made).
The CBST-USAS pasta party will be held on Wednesday, February 26th in the CB South cafeteria. The coaches are planning to hold age group practice first followed by the party - please keep an eye out for timing details. This is a pasta party to celebrate the accomplishments of all swimmers during this season and occurs just prior to the championship meets to provide a great send-off for swimmers attending those meets. Swimmers should bring a white bandana, headband, or t-shirt to decorate. We cannot make this pasta party a success without your help. Please click on the sign-up below and let us know if you will be attending and what you are able to bring to the party. Thank you in advance for your help.
Senior Champs hotel - March 26th-March 29th
Senior Champs will take place at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA from March 26th - March 29th. A hotel block has been set up for the team with details below at the Homewood Suites-Lancaster. Please call the hotel directly to book your reservation. Group Name - Central Bucks Swim.
200 Granite Run Drive
King Studio/King Suite - $155/night
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation due no later than 72 hours prior to arrival by 3pm.