- It is hard to believe that the CBST Autumn Festival is only two weeks away!
- Watch for information regarding volunteering at the meet for non-officials to be emailed shortly.
- Officials only: following is the link for Officials to sign-up to officiate at our meet. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a4ca4ae22a13-20193 (Remember this link is for OFFICIALS only – all other volunteers watch for emailed volunteering information to come soon.)
- Thank you in advance for your help...our meet couldn't run smoothly without you!
- Remember, if your swimmer attends a meet that CBST doesn’t attend as a team, inform Coach Stu at email@example.com AND Heather Yim at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after the meet. Be sure to email – do not simply mention it. This procedure is in place to get all times into the database used by the coaches for meet entries (for seed time and other purposes) and also into our swimmers portal.
- You can also access all of your swimmer’s USAS times through the USA Swimming website. www.usaswimming.org (go to Times, Times Search)
- If you have not already done so, be sure to create a Deck Pass for your swimmer. See instructions from USA Swimming: http://www.cbswimteam.org/uploads/5/9/8/6/59862579/usas_membership_cards___deck_pass.pdf
- USA Swimming membership cards for athletes and non-athletes will be found in Deck Pass. Note that USA Swimming ID numbers are 14 characters long and are made up of the individual’s birthday (mm,dd,yy), first 3 letters of first name, middle initial (if registered without one the * replaces the letter), first 4 letters of last name. This is how the ID is created for all athletes and non-athletes.
CBST coaches require all CBST swimmers to wear a CBST cap (personalized or non-personalized) during any USA Swimming meet that they are attending. If you did not have the opportunity to purchase a personalized swim cap or just want to make sure that your swimmer has a spare cap or two, please reply to this email to let me know how many non-personalized caps you’d like (and whether you want silicone or latex). Non-personalized cap prices are $15 for silicone and $8 for latex and will be charged to your swimmer’s account.
Remaining senior group yoga date for October is the 19th.
Senior Flash swimmers watch for an email to come out late this month to the swimmers signed-up for that practice group.
There is no age group practice on the following upcoming dates:
- Friday, October 18 (home football game)
- Thursday, October 31 (Happy Halloween)
October bills were emailed last week. If you didn’t get yours, now is the time to check junk/spam and your email settings. If you can’t find your bill, please email me now so your payment won’t be late. Remember bills are sent even if you have a $0 balance so every account will get a bill every month. Payment is due by the 25th.
We are glad there was great attendance at the nutrition meetings with Kelly Jones. See email for links to handouts and other information provided by Kelly.