Please note that the warm-up times are earlier than published in the meet information sheet.
Friday - Arrive 5:30pm, CBST warm-up 5:50pm, meet start 6:50pm
Saturday - Arrive 7:15am, CBST warm-up 7:45am, meet start 8:45am
Sunday - Arrive 7:15am, CBST Warm-up 7:45am, meet start 8:45am
From the GAAC meet director:
- Deck entries - once the meet is seeded, we will accept deck entries only for events that have space in a heat. Deck entries should be submitted to the meet director in the pool office, located at the turn end of the pool. Deck entries are $10 each and payable when the deck entry is submitted.
- Distance sessions (Sat - Boys Mile, Sun - Girls Mile) - there will be a short warm-up at the conclusion of the morning session each day. The mile will be swum Slow to Fast. Swimmers will need to provide timers/counters.
- Admission for spectators is $5.00.
- Meet Programs will NOT be provided. Along with results, the meet program will be accessible on Meet Mobile. Heat sheets will be provided to coaches and posted for swimmers. Psych sheets will be on MM by tomorrow morning.
- Officials - if any of your parents are certified or apprenticing officials, please ask them to sign up on the Middle Atlantic officials site to work the meet. We will need any available officials to help.