A huge thank you to all of our swimmers and parents who made the absolute best of the session at last weekend’s meet without our coaches. We have had so many reports from parents about what a fantastic job all of our swimmers did cheering each other on and older swimmers giving advice to younger swimmers. It’s truly a testament to what a wonderful job our parents and coaches are doing. The great showing didn’t go unnoticed as our coaches received compliments from the host team about it! THANK YOU again for being a part of this team and for your understanding and cooperation to make the best of a tough situation!
DATES & DEADLINES (details below and/or previously emailed):
- 1/25 January bill payments due
- 1/27 11:59 p.m. Bronze Champs and Silver Champs availability deadline
- 2/11 11:59 p.m. Junior Olympics availability deadline
- 3/2 11:59 p.m. Senior Champs availability deadline
Please check the calendar for your swimmer’s practice information each day. At this time of year changes sometimes occur with little notice and we cannot always email. A few current items to note:
- 1/29 age group at CB East (Celebration of schools at CB South)
- 1/30 Modified age group times at CB East (HS meet)
- 1/31 no age group and Flash at CB South (HS meet)
- 2/10 Return to age group at South most nights
- 2/12 no age group (back-to-school night)
- 2/14 age group at CB East (HS champs at CB South)
- 3/19 last age group practice for the season
- 3/26 last senior group practice for the season
See champs email that was sent separately regarding Bronze Champs, Silver Champs, Junior Olympics, and Senior Champs.
Updated availability reports for all of these meets are on the meets page of the team website.
January bill payments are due tomorrow (1/25).
MEET HOTEL INFORMATION (Any questions please email Heather Yim - email@example.com):
Junior Olympics - February 27th-March 1st
Junior Olympics will take place in York, PA from February 27th to March 1st. At this time CBST was not able to secure a hotel room block due to several events taking place in the area that weekend. It is recommended that if your swimmer has qualified and planning on attending Junior Olympics that you book a hotel room soon for Junior Olympics. The CBST coaching staff will be staying at the Homewood Suites in York PA. There are individual rooms still available for reservations at the Homewood Suites as well as other hotels in the York, PA area.
200 Masonic Drive
York, PA 17406
Senior Champs - March 26th-March 29th
Senior Champs will take place at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA from March 26th - March 29th. A hotel block has been set up for the team with details below at the Homewood Suites-Lancaster. Please call the hotel directly to book your reservation. Group Name - Central Bucks Swim.
200 Granite Run Drive
King Studio/King Suite - $155/night
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation due no later than 72 hours prior to arrival by 3pm.
Have great weekend!