Meet Location - Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
CBST swimmers who swim in prelims and qualify for finals at championship meets must swim in finals.
If your swimmer’s plans change and s/he is unable to attend a meet that s/he is entered in, please email Heather Yim at email@example.com and Coach Stu at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Barring an emergency, swimmers will not be scratched from events the day of the meet (if a swimmer wishes to scratch they must do so prior to the day of the meet). Unfortunately, sometimes emergency situations do arise in which a swimmer has to scratch the meet on the day-of. In such cases, please make sure you email both Heather Yim and Coach Stu to ensure that the coaching staff attending the meet is notified. It is difficult for both the meet director and our coaches to manage when they are unaware that a registered swimmer will not be in attendance.
Individuals not swimming in a meet (including parents and other family members of swimmers) may not be on deck during a meet (home or away) except when working as an on-deck volunteer at their assigned time. When on deck working, officials and other volunteers should be in the spot where they need to be to do their job (which is never the CBST team area).
The meet information, meet entries, psych sheet and timeline for Senior Champs are posted on the CBST website. At the bottom of this message is Coach Stu's Senior Champs itinerary. Please read through this information in advance of arriving, so that your athlete(s) are prepared for the meet. If we receive updates, regarding Senior Champs, we will forward the information along. Please continue to refer to the Middle Atlantic website for the latest updates regarding this weekend's Senior Champs meet. The link to the site can be found here www.maswim.org.
CBST Senior Champs Volunteer Assignments
Thank you once again in advance for helping to make Senior Champs successful! Below are the assigned volunteer slots for Central Bucks Swim Team. We are asking that two families split each assigned session. If your swimmer is participating in the 400 IM and/or the 500 Free they need to provide their own timer for their race. In most cases, Championship meets will not begin if teams do not fulfill their volunteer responsibilities. Please keep this in mind and do not force coaches to come find you. Their efforts should be focused solely on the swimmers this weekend. If you are unable to fulfill your volunteer assignment, please find someone else during your session to switch with. Thanks again!
**Volunteers (both 1st and 2nd half) should check in at the volunteer check-in table when they arrive.
Timer Lane 1 - Brandbergh (events 3-5)/Devaney (events 6-8)
Timer Lane 3 - Whalen (events 13-16)/Patti (events 17-20)
Timer Lane 4 - Riegel (events 27-29)/Mislan (events 30-32)
If you are interested in officiating, the sign up for officials can be found here:
Officials Sign-up, MA Senior Champs: March 28-31, 2019
Middle Atlantic Swimming Senior Champs, hosted by Lancaster Aquatic Club (LAC) March 28-31, 2019 Kunkle Aquatic Center, Franklin & Marshall College Meet Referee: Todd Parsons Meet Announcement
CBST Senior Champs Schedule & Info
@ Franklin & Marshall
Thursday Evening Distance Session
- Thursday warm-up begins at 4:30 and ends at 5:30. Be there by 4:20 at the latest if you are swimming a distance event.
- If you are unable to get to the pool prior to 7pm please go to practice at South (3:00-5:30) to get your swim in that day.
- Friday – All swimmers will be on deck NO LATER than 7:10am and in the water no later than 7:30am
- Saturday - All swimmers will be on deck NO LATER than 7:25am and in the water no later than 8.
- Sunday – All swimmers will be on deck NO LATER than 7:10am and in the water no later than 7:30am
- If swimming in a later event, ask permission to come later.
- All swimmers that qualify for Finals on Friday and Saturday will be at the pool at 4:30pm.
- Sunday Finals warm-up will begin at 4:00pm and begin at 5pm, but be aware that the session will begin with a heat of the 1000 and 1650 which will be swum simultaneously in both pools.
- All relays will be decided on at the meet. All relays will be swum at night. Relays are an important part of the team and we expect you to swim in them when called on to participate.
- This is the last meet of the season and your last chance to improve your times. I would expect all swimmers to swim all their events and to participate in finals if you qualify.
- If you are swimming in the 500 free or 400 IM you must provide a timer.
- All swimmers that qualify for finals MUST swim in finals, no excuses.
- What to Bring
- Food (energy bars, bagels, fruit…)
- Drink (water, Gatorade, chocolate milk…)
- Dry towels (Your towels will get wet every session, so bring plenty)
- Warm clothes (sweat shirts, long sleeve t-shirts…)
- CBST clothes (I want our team to represent on the deck and the parents in the stands)
- See email version for Stu's cell phone number (not to be used for requests or complaints during the meet)
Kunkel Aquatic Center
929 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17603