Congratulations to all CBST swimmers who competed during the championship season. We hope everyone will enjoy the break between short course and long course.
The banquet is on Sunday, April 24th, from 4-8 pm at The Spring Mill Country Club in Warminster. Please see attached flyer for details and return completed RSVP with payment to 16 Welden Drive by April 5th. We realize that the banquet date is during Passover but there were not any other workable dates available to us at the venue. If you need a special meal as a result of the holiday please notify me with your RSVP.
Each year at the banquet there is a compilation of photos and videos from throughout the season. We are looking for families interested in contributing to the slideshow. Here are instructions for those parents:
***Please send photos of swimmers, in a CBST setting over the last year, to email@example.com no later than April 5th.
- all photos should be in full original high-resolution
- no more than 8-10MB of photo attachments per email
- for video submissions, contact Daryl Riegel at the above email for options
- in particular, any pictures from Senior Champs, Silver Champs, JOs 13 and up, or Seniors throughout the year would be great
Billing and Payments
April bills will be sent next week. Please remit the full amount of your bill as soon as possible after receiving it. Initial long course dues payments were due with registration and all items billed in March and earlier are now overdue. No swimmers will be allowed to participate when long course begins if any short course or initial long course fees remain outstanding as of Thursday, April 7th.
Long Course Meet Entry Update:
We have heard from an another meet host and are happy to report that CBST’s entries for the NLAC meet at PSU on June 17-19 have been accepted. All planned meets and the current status of the entries of each is listed below. This information will be updated as we receive notification from each meet host.
- May 14-15 GPAC @ GCIT - entries NOT accepted
- May 20-22 PAAC Spring Thaw – entries submitted (waiting on word from meet host)
- June 10-12 GPAC @ GCIT – entries submitted (waiting on word from meet host)
- June 17-19 NLAC @ PSU – entries ACCEPTED
- June 26-July 3 Olympic Trials*
- July 8-10 PAAC @ Allentown - entries ACCEPTED
- July 13-16 Senior champs @ Bucknell*
- July 15-17 Silver champs*
- July 21-24 Junior Olympics*
- Aug 8-12 Junior Nationals*
*Indicates a meet with time standards. Swimmers must qualify for this meet.
(See maswim.org meets tab, 2015-2016 Meets for further details.)
Have a great day!