Updates and reminders are below:
- Sunday, September 22nd 11:59 p.m. meet entry availability deadline for two meets (CBST & GRA) [see meet entry email sent 9/3 for details]
- Sunday, September 22nd Kampus Klothes apparel order deadline [see apparel sale email sent 9/9 for details]
Please check your swimmers’ bags as we have a number of children missing items (goggles, suits, towels, a flip flop, etc.) and suspect they have been inadvertently scooped up into someone else’s bag. If you find an item that does not belong to you please place it in the lost and found in the equipment room behind the blocks at the pool.
- Check the calendar for practice times and conflicts daily
- Bring equipment and water bottle to all practices (equipment list on resources page of website – have all equipment by 9/19)
- Practice only with your assigned group
- Please note that if your observance of Rosh Hashannah and/or Yom Kippur interferes with practice attendance it is fine to miss practice.
- Friday, September 27 (home football game)
- Friday, October 18 (home football game)
- Thursday, October 31 (Happy Halloween)
All swimmers should complete a goals sheet and return to the coaches at practice ASAP. (Goals sheets are available on the General Team Information section of the website accessible through the CBST resources tab.)
A full meet schedule is posted on the team website. Please refer to the first availability email that was sent on 9/3 for more details and recall the next deadline coming up this Sunday (9/22) per that email.
Our team’s entries for the GAAC and UDAC meets have been accepted and will be posted on the team website (meet page) soon. We are waiting to hear back from the EMAC host regarding those entries.
See full details in the apparel sale email sent 9/9 and recall that the order deadline (though the link below) is 9/22.
Kampus Klothes apparel sale link: https://cbstfall2019.itemorder.com/
See full details regarding team suits, warm-ups, and caps (including personalized caps) in the detailed message sent 9/16 and recall that Personal Best will be at CB South on Friday (September 20 from 5 to 7 p.m.) and that the order deadline for all items (other than non-personalized caps) is September 25th. There will be no other opportunity before Fall 2020 to order these items. Team suits are the same as last year. Note additionally that pricing for screen printing of the jackets is $12 and pricing for name embroidery on the jacket is $10.
COMMUNICATIONS / MEETINGS AND BILLING:
September bill payments are due on September 25th.
Please plan to attend our upcoming nutrition meetings. These meetings will be led by Kelly Jones MS, RD, CSSD, LDN - Registered Dietitian & Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics. Kelly provides CBST-USAS athletes with sports nutrition information and best dietary practices for optimal performance. Please visit www.kellyjonesnutrition.com/ before the meeting.
- Saturday, September 21st – senior nutrition meeting during practice (for senior swimmers)
- Monday, October 7th – age group nutrition meeting in room D205 (classroom near pool) (for age group swimmers and parents). Swimmers and parents 5:30-6:15 p.m. then swimmers will go to pool for abbreviated practice and meeting will continue for parents until 7 p.m.
Coaching contacts: Should you have a topic you would like to discuss with a coach, please make contact as indicated below and the coach will make arrangements with you and any other appropriate coaches: