- For this Saturday’s senior practice (12/1) if your swimmer is tapering please expect practice to conclude around 9 a.m. Swimmers not tapering will have practice until 10 a.m. as usual.
- Due to meet attendance the following practices are cancelled:
- Age Group Saturday 12/1
- All practices on Friday 12/7 and Saturday 12/8
- Morning practice on Monday 12/10
- Due to high school functions practice details are different than usual for the following practices, please check the calendar for specifics:
- Age Group Thursday 12/13
- Age Group Tuesday 12/18
- Flash Thursday 12/20
- The website calendar is updated with the expected winter break schedule. The possibility remains for changes to occur. Please check the calendar daily during the break in case of any changes.
- Remember: Please check the calendar for your swimmer’s practice information each day. Due to the variety in the high school schedules (which impact our CBST practices) it is imperative that you check the calendar every day. We’ll do our best to put any changes in emails but cannot promise that every single change will be emailed.
Please refer to the GRA meet information emailed on Wednesday.
Meet Availability is currently in the portal for the following meet:
- Central Bucks Swim Team Spring Fever (February 9-10, 2019)
Individuals not swimming in a meet (including parents and other family members of swimmers) may not be on deck during a meet (home or away) except when working as an on-deck volunteer at their assigned time. When on deck working, officials and other volunteers should be in the spot where they need to be to do their job (which is never the CBST team area).
If your swimmer’s plans change and s/he is unable to attend a meet that s/he is entered in, please email Heather Yim at email@example.com and Coach Stu at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Barring an emergency, swimmers will not be scratched from events the day of the meet (if a swimmer wishes to scratch they must do so prior to the day of the meet). Unfortunately, sometimes emergency situations do arise in which a swimmer has to scratch the meet on the day-of. In such cases, please make sure you email both Heather Yim and Coach Stu to ensure that the coaching staff attending the meet is notified. It is difficult for both the meet director and our coaches to manage when they are unaware that a registered swimmer will not be in attendance.
NCAP Hotel Information:
The NCAP meet host has provided a few hotel room blocks for those attending their meet. Please note it appears that the only hotel on the preferred list providing shuttle service to the pool is The Marriott Inn & Conference Center. We have been informed by the meet host that parking will not be available on campus at The University of Maryland for swim meet participants on Friday, however, onsite parking will be available on Saturday and Sunday. Please see the attached document for the Group Name to reference at the time of booking.
Our coaches have chosen to stay at one of the preferred NCAP hotels listed below.
The Marriott Inn & Conference Center, UMD
3501 University Boulevard E
Hyattsville, MD 20783
If you have any questions regarding the above hotel information, please contact Heather Yim at email@example.com
December bills will be emailed next week. If you do not receive your bill please check your junk/spam/settings and email me if you’re unable to locate it. Recall that everyone receives a bill every month even if nothing is due. Payments will be due by December 25th.
Have a good day