Middle Atlantic Swimming is handling the Zones meet differently than in the past and we have just received word that the meet is filling up quickly. While not many CBST swimmers typically choose to attend this meet, we wanted to make sure everyone is aware of it. Note that most of not all of the qualifying times for this meet are faster than Junior Olympics qualifying times. Please note the following additional information about this meet which will be held in Webster, New York on March 29-31:
- Meet details are available through this link: http://www.easternzoneswimming.org/meets.html
- Given that the meet is filling quickly if your swimmer qualifies and would like to attend you must email Coach Stu and Julie Kline no later than this Friday (2/16) at NOON email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your swimmer qualifies for the meet after this Friday’s deadline and would like to attend email Stu and Julie immediately after qualifying and they will attempt to enter your swimmer, however, it is unlikely to be possible.
- If your swimmer who is registered for the meet achieves additional qualifying times after this Friday email Stu and Julie immediately and they will likely be able to add the additional event(s) for your swimmer.
- In addition to the entry changes, Middle Atlantic has also changed the coaching for this meet and will not be sending dedicated MA coaches for our swimmers. At this point CBST is not planning to send a coach. If anything changes in that regard swimmers attending the meet will be notified.
- CBST will not be arranging a hotel block for this meet. Hotel information may be found at this link: http://www.easternzoneswimming.org/meets.html. Be sure to choose the correct information by scrolling to the section for 2018 EASTERN ZONE SHORT COURSE CHAMPIONSHIPS.
Please direct questions about this meet to Stu (and copy Julie).