- Sunday, February 25th at 11:59 p.m. is the deadline for the following:
- Email Stu (email@example.com) AND Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org) newly qualified JOs events. See previous communications for details.
- Email Stu AND Julie if your swimmer has qualified for any additional Silver Champs events since indicating availability and would like to swim those events at Silver Champs. They will add those events with the meet host if possible.
- Email Stu AND Julie if your swimmer has swum in any meets the team did not attend. Time updates for championship meets are generally not allowed but if there are any instances in which it is possible, seed times will be updated.
- Submit February bill payments. (Use an outside drop box at 16 Welden Dr. if you need to drop off when South and the Community School aren’t open.)
- See previous messages regarding the pasta party which will be held on Monday, February 26 and note that age group practice will start at 5:30 p.m. and last roughly 1.25-1.5 hours so that the party will begin around 7 p.m. If you haven’t already done so, please RSVP and sign-up to bring an item through this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a4ca4ae22a13-cbst4/28537637.
Recall per the calendar that there is no age group practice tonight due to the rescheduled back-to-school-night.