Updates and reminders are below.
- Starting tomorrow (Thursday, November 30), morning practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays are lifting only
- Due to meet attendance and high school functions the following practices are cancelled:
- Morning practice Friday 12/1
- Flash practice on Thursday 12/7
- All practices on Friday 12/8 and Saturday 12/9
- Morning practice on Monday 12/11
- Due to high school functions practice details are different than usual for the following practices, please check the calendar for specifics:
- Age Group Friday 12/1
- Age Group Tuesday 12/12
- Flash Thursday 12/14
- Age Group Friday 12/15
- Age Group Tuesday 12/19
- Age Group Friday 12/22
- Note that there WILL be practices this Saturday 12/2 – see calendar for details.
- The website calendar is updated with the expected winter break schedule. The possibility remains for changes to occur. Please check the calendar daily during the break in case of any changes.
- Remember: Please check the calendar for your swimmer’s practice information each day. Due to the variety in the high school schedules (which impact our CBST practices) it is imperative that you check the calendar every day. We’ll do our best to put any changes in emails but cannot promise that every single change will be emailed.
Individuals not swimming in a meet (including parents and other family members of swimmers) may not be on deck during a meet (home or away) except when working as an on-deck volunteer at their assigned time. When on deck working, officials and other volunteers should be in the spot where they need to be to do their job (which is never the CBST team area).
Scratching From Meets:
If your swimmer’s plans change and s/he is unable to attend a meet that s/he is entered in, please email Julie Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org and Coach Stu at email@example.com as soon as possible. Barring an emergency, swimmers will not be scratched from events the day of the meet (if a swimmer wishes to scratch they must do so prior to the day of the meet). Unfortunately, sometimes emergency situations do arise in which a swimmer has to scratch the meet on the day-of. In such cases, please make sure you email both Julie Kline and Coach Stu to ensure that the coaching staff attending the meet is notified. It is difficult for both the meet director and our coaches to manage when they are unaware that a registered swimmer will not be in attendance.
If hosts for any of our upcoming meets provide us with additional information and/or volunteering assignments we will share that with the team.