Silver Champs and Senior Champs
Information was emailed yesterday. Good luck to all swimmers at these meets this weekend.
The banquet is on Sunday, April 24th, from 4-8 pm at The Spring Mill Country Club in Warminster. Please see attached flyer for details and return completed RSVP with payment to 16 Welden Drive by April 5th. We realize that this date is during Passover but there were not any other workable dates available to us at the venue. If you need a special meal as a result of the holiday please notify me with your RSVP.
Billing and Payments
If you have registered for long course have not remitted payment, please do so at this time.
Bills were emailed earlier this month. Please make payment as soon as possible and no later than March 25th for new charges and pay old charges immediately. If you have any questions about your bill please contact Jen Steinberg at email@example.com . Note that all short course charges must be paid prior to any swimmer starting long course so please get your bills paid in a timely manner.
Long Course Meet Entry Update:
We have heard from an additional meet host and, unfortunately, CBST did not get into the May 14 & 15 GPAC meet, so the team will not be attending a meet that weekend. All planned meets and the current status of the entries of each is listed below. This information will be updated as we receive notification from each meet host.
- May 14-15 GPAC @ GCIT - entries NOT accepted
- May 20-22 PAAC Spring Thaw – entries submitted (waiting on word from meet host)
- June 10-12 GPAC @ GCIT – entries submitted (waiting on word from meet host)
- June 17-19 NLAC @ PSU – entries submitted (waiting on word from meet host)
- June 26-July 3 Olympic Trials*
- July 8-10 PAAC @ Allentown - entries ACCEPTED
- July 13-16 Senior champs @ Bucknell*
- July 15-17 Silver champs*
- July 21-24 Junior Olympics*
- Aug 8-12 Junior Nationals*
*Indicates a meet with time standards. Swimmers must qualify for this meet.
(See maswim.org meets tab, 2015-2016 Meets for further details.)
Have a great weekend and good luck to all swimmers!