Updates and reminders are below.
Congratulations to our CBST swimmers on their accomplishments during Silver Champs and thank you as always to our parent volunteers.
CBST Senior Champs Volunteer Assignments
Thank you once again in advance for helping to make Senior Champs successful! Below are the assigned volunteer slots for Central Bucks Swim Team. Traditionally, Championship meets will not begin if teams do not fulfill their volunteer responsibilities. Please keep this in mind and do not force coaches to come find you. Their efforts should be focused solely on the swimmers this weekend. The Meet Director has requested that all teams with volunteer responsibilities report to the announcer's table 20 minutes prior to the start of the session.
If you are unable to fulfill your volunteer assignment, please find someone else during your session to switch with. Thanks again!
Friday Prelims (Backup Timer)
1st Half - Shiroff
2nd Half - Patti
Saturday Prelims (Timer Lane 8)
1st Half - Scholer
2nd Half - Khayt
Sunday Prelims (Timer Lane 5)
1st Half - Zlotnikoff
2nd Half - Szekley
Senior Champs Officials
If you are planning on officiating, the Senior Champs Meet Director has asked that you utilize the link below to sign-up for the session that you will be able to volunteer.
Officials, Meet Manager, and Dak should sign-up by clicking on the
following link: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.signupgenius.com%2Fgo%2F20f0949aeae2ea4f85-masenior&data=01%7C01%7Cjukline%40cbsd.org%7Cc86d559e29cd4a42d6ea08d472f5f09c%7Caa0b488ffc9e4185a5e3384220df23ca%7C0&sdata=Lz%2FEdgyrRH4jwDqsT3%2Bxfsgy9TQ9mrh8KZy4CgWgT%2Fk%3D&reserved=0
Other Senior Champs Information:
- Itinerary is attached.
- Individuals not swimming in a meet (including parents and other family members of swimmers) may not be on deck during a meet (home or away) except when working as an on-deck volunteer at their assigned time. When on deck working, volunteers should be in the spot where they need to be to do their job (which is never the CBST team area).
- Once entered into a meet, CBST swimmers are expected to swim all the events that they have signed up for. Barring extreme circumstances, swimmers will not be scratched from events the day of the meet (if a swimmer wishes to scratch they must do so prior to the day of the meet).
- Please do NOT call or text the coaches during the meet unless it is an emergency. While on the pool deck the coaches are focusing on coaching and paying full attention to the swimmers.
- As a reminder, CBST team policy states that all athletes that make finals MUST stay and swim in those finals. Unless there is an unforeseen emergency that you speak to the coaches about, they will expect to see you on deck. If your swimmer does make finals, you should expect to volunteer during the session.
- As previously stated in meet information, swimmers participating in the 1000 and 1650 freestyle must provide their own counter and timer. Because of the length of the sessions, the Meet Director is also asking that swimmers participating in the 500 Free and the 400IM during the prelims should provide their own timer and counter.
- The link to the Senior Champs live stream is www.swimyorky.org/live. Meet Mobile will be active and the live results will be at www.swimyorky.org/realtime.
Age group has concluded for this short course season – see you April 18th for the start of long course.
Senior group last practice is March 30.
COMMUNICATIONS / MEETINGS AND BILLING:
Remember that all accounts will need to be current in order for swimmers to begin long course.
Have a great week!