DATES & DEADLINES (details below and/or previously emailed):
- Today 1/17 – no age group practice
- Tomorrow 1/18 – deadline to email me if you need to sign your swimmer up for long course 2020
Age group practice for tonight (Friday, January 17th) has been cancelled as so many of our swimmers will be in attendance at the GAAC meet and due to a last minute coach availability change.
- Please check the calendar for your swimmer’s practice information each day. Due to meet attendance, holidays, and the variety in the high school schedules (all of which impact our CBST practices) it is imperative that you check the calendar every day as there are several days with unusual practice details/cancellations and changes do happen after initial posting. We’ll do our best to put any changes in emails but cannot promise that every single change will be emailed so please check the calendar daily so that you don’t inconvenience yourself.
- Swimmers not registered for the Flash group may not practice at Cornerstone under any circumstances.
- Note also that there will be several dates on which the schedule is modified due to after school high school meets. We have learned over the years the typical end time for the CB East high school meets with various opponents and in order to avoid conflicts, practice times are adjusted on these home meet days. Watch the calendar for details and note that there will be modified age group practices on the following dates: 1/23 and 1/30.
If you need to register, the deadline to contact me at email@example.com is January 18th (earlier, as always, is better so that you’ll have time to comfortably handle the requirements by the registration deadline).
Currently we plan that the long course practice schedule will be the same/similar schedule as last year (times and locations). Note that due to possible maintenance work that may need to be done at the CB South pool, some summer practices may be held at CB East. It is anticipated that the same long course facilities will be used as last year. To see last year's schedule, look at the team calendar for last long course (April-July 2019).
See GAAC meet information sent yesterday by Heather Yim.
Watch for champs email to come out in the near future.
In the event of inclement weather, please check either the Home Page of the CBSD website or the Calendar Page on the CBST website to get the latest update on practice changes or cancellations. We will try to send emails and Twitter notifications but are not always in a position to do that and website changes will be made sooner than any email could go out. If CBSD is closed due to inclement weather we do not have practice.
January bills have been emailed. If you did not receive your bill please check your junk/spam/settings and email me if you’re unable to locate it. Recall that everyone receives a bill every month even if nothing is due. As always, payments are due by the 25th.
MEET HOTEL INFORMATION (Any questions please email Heather Yim - firstname.lastname@example.org):
Junior Olympics - February 27th-March 1st
Junior Olympics will take place in York, PA from February 27th to March 1st. At this time CBST was not able to secure a hotel room block due to several events taking place in the area that weekend. It is recommended that if your swimmer has qualified and planning on attending Junior Olympics that you book a hotel room soon for Junior Olympics. The CBST coaching staff will be staying at the Homewood Suites in York PA. There are individual rooms still available for reservations at the Homewood Suites as well as other hotels in the York, PA area.
200 Masonic Drive
York, PA 17406
Senior Champs - March 26th-March 29th
Senior Champs will take place at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA from March 26th - March 29th. A hotel block has been set up for the team with details below at the Homewood Suites-Lancaster. Please call the hotel directly to book your reservation. Group Name - Central Bucks Swim.
200 Granite Run Drive
King Studio/King Suite - $155/night
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation due no later than 72 hours prior to arrival by 3pm.
Have great weekend!