Meet Availability is currently in the portal for the following meet:
NCAP Invitational (December 6-9, 2018)
Please indicate your swimmer's Availability for this meet in the portal no later than Monday, October 29, 2018 at 11:59 pm. Keep in mind that this is a time qualifying meet. If you have any questions about this meet, including the qualifying times, the link to the meet sheet can be found on our website under the "Meets" tab. Consistent with the previous meets this fall, when indicating Availability, please be sure to utilize the "Comments" section for events that you prefer your swimmer to be entered into or any information that is important for the coaches to know as they are selecting events for your swimmer because you will not have the opportunity to review the entries before they are final.
Please get signed-up to volunteer for our upcoming meet.
- Officials – see the link included in last week’s team email
- Non-officials – see the email sent on Monday and sign-up through your portal
- Thank you in advance for all your help. Our meet couldn't run smoothly without you!
- Remember, if your swimmer attends a meet that CBST doesn’t attend as a team, inform Coach Stu at firstname.lastname@example.org AND Heather Yim at email@example.com immediately after the meet. Be sure to email – do not simply mention it. This procedure is in place to get all times into the database used by the coaches for meet entries (for seed time and other purposes) and also into our swimmers portal.
- You can also access all of your swimmer’s USAS times through the USA Swimming website. www.usaswimming.org (go to Times, Times Search)
- If you have not already done so, be sure to create a Deck Pass for your swimmer. See attached instructions from USA Swimming.
- USA Swimming membership cards for athletes and non-athletes will be found in Deck Pass. Note that USA Swimming ID numbers are 14 characters long and are made up of the individual’s birthday (mm,dd,yy), first 3 letters of first name, middle initial (if registered without one the * replaces the letter), first 4 letters of last name. This is how the ID is created for all athletes and non-athletes.
October bills were emailed earlier this month. If you didn’t get yours, now is the time to check junk/spam and your email settings. If you can’t find your bill, please email me now so your payment won’t be late. Remember bills are sent even if you have a $0 balance so every account will get a bill every month. Payment is due by the 25th.
Senior Flash swimmers watch for an email to come out late this month to the swimmers signed-up for that practice group.
Note these upcoming dates on which there is no age group practice:
- Friday, October 26 (home football game)
- Wednesday, October 31 (Halloween)