Updates and reminders are below:
We are looking forward to our meet this weekend. A few items to note:
- The warm-up and start times for the morning sessions have been changed: warm-up starts at 8 a.m. and the meet starts at 9 a.m. each day (swimmers should arrive no later than 7:45 a.m.). Afternoon session times are not changed. See meet sheet posted on the team website for afternoon times and other details.
- Volunteers should be signed-up through the portal (non-officials) or the Sign-up Genius that was previously circulated (officials only). Be sure to arrive on time for your shift: Volunteer check-in time for the morning is changed to 7:30 a.m. each day. Volunteer check-in time for the afternoon sessions remains 12 p.m. A list of volunteers as signed-up in the portal will be circulated tomorrow via email. Thank you in advance for all your help - our meet could not run smoothly without you!
- Note that any time changes are NOT reflected in the meet sheet or in the portal.
- On Sunday morning there is a 5k going on in the back of CB South. Please use only the Folly Road entrance/exit during the Sunday morning session.
- Entries for the CBST October meet (and other meets per prior communications) are on the CBST-USAS website – meets page. Recall that entries will NOT be updated in the portal.
Individuals not swimming in a meet (including parents and other family members of swimmers) may not be on deck during a meet (home or away) except when working as an on-deck volunteer at their assigned time. When on deck working, officials and other volunteers should be in the spot where they need to be to do their job (which is never the CBST team area). Recall that parents are not permitted to be in the locker rooms.
Additional information about our hosted meet will be emailed tomorrow.
Please see information linked below regarding a team outing to a Flyers game on January 16th. The deadline to get your form and payment to Coach Matt is November 8th. Please check out the information now so you don’t miss out on this fun event! When filling out the form “group” means your swimmer’s CBST practice group. http://www.cbswimteam.org/uploads/5/9/8/6/59862579/cbst_night_at_the_flyers_2019.pdf
Be sure to wear any CBST apparel you currently have to the meet this weekend. We are still planning to distribute suits, personalized caps, and the online Kampus Klothes apparel order during the meet so if you ordered anything please pick it up from the table in the hallway (outside classrooms D204/205) during the meet this weekend. If your ordered items and will not be at the meet, a separate communication will be sent next week regarding pick-up time/location.
There is no age group practice on Halloween – hope everyone has a fun night!
Senior Flash Swimmers – Those participating in this practice group during the high school season will receive an email about that group next week.
COMMUNICATIONS / MEETINGS AND BILLING:
October bill payment are due this Friday (10/25). I’m hoping everyone will get their bill paid on time but in the event that you haven’t gotten it in by Friday, please bring your payment to the meet and hand it to me personally over the weekend.
See everyone this weekend