Apologies for the many communications this week – it’s quite a busy time of year!
A few items of import for today:
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines (please see previous emails for additional details – remember all team emails are posted to the team website for your reference):
- 2/23 & 2/24: UDAC meet (see additional info below)
- 2/24: Deadline to email Heather and Stu any newly qualified JOs events from this coming weekend
- 2/25: Deadline to indicate availability for NLAC long course meet (LC participants only)
- 2/25: Deadline to email Heather and Stu any newly qualified Silver and/or Bronze champs events since the portal deadline (see info below)
- 2/25: February bill payments due
- 2/27: Pasta Party (see additional info below)
- 2/28 – 3/31: Short Course 2018-2019 Championship Meet Season (see attached taper document for your reference)
- 3/1 & 3/2: No age group practice
- 3/4: Age Group practice resumes 5:30 p.m. start time (see calendar for details)
- 3/22: Last day of Age Group practice for 2018-2019 short course season
- 3/28: Last day of Senior Group practice for 2018-2019 short course season (see calendar for morning practices between senior champs and start of long course)
UDAC Meet - Additional Information (see previous emails for other details)
Volunteers please check-in at the table in the lobby with the UDAC volunteer coordinator upon your arrival to the meet. Tell them you are a timer for CBST. (We were assigned 3 timer spots but are splitting the session so six people will be checking in.)
Deck Entries will be accepted, with the exception of the 500 free session. That session is closed. Morning Deck Entries are due by 8:15 a.m. Afternoon Deck Entries are due by 1:45 (SAT), 1:15 (SUN). Deck Entries are $10.
Bronze and Silver Champs Meet Entries
If your swimmer has qualified for additional bronze or silver meet events since the portal deadline or qualifies for additional events at the UDAC meet this weekend please email Coach Stu firstname.lastname@example.org and Heather Yim email@example.com by Monday 2/25 at 11:59pm to add those events.
See previous messages regarding the pasta party which will be held on Wednesday, February 27th and note that age group practice will start at 5:30 p.m. and last roughly 1.25-1.5 hours so that the party will begin around 7 p.m. If you haven’t already done so, please sign-up to bring an item through this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a4da8ac2aabf58-cbstusas.