Updates and reminders are below.
Monday, October 1 – apparel order deadline (see information in separate email)
Wednesday, October 3 – personalized cap order deadline (see information in separate email)
Friday, October 5 – Flyers ticket order deadline (see information below and note, with no practice for AG on this day please plan to get it in early)
NEW SCHEDULE BEGINS MONDAY, OCTOBER 1. Please check the calendar on the website for practice times and locations. Please be aware that often times there are last minute changes. Continue to refer to the calendar on a daily basis for the most updated schedule.
Once the SAL team is in the water (starting on 10/1/2018), please remember that all CBST-USAS swimmers are expected to practice only with CBST-USAS even if they are also registered with CBST-SAL. This is the only way we can accommodate all of the swimmers on each team and comply with insurance requirements. We appreciate your cooperation with this necessary policy.
Please see attached information regarding a team outing to a Flyers game on November 8th. The deadline to get your form and payment to Coach Matt is October 5th. Please check out the information now so you don’t miss out on this fun event!
Note these upcoming dates on which there is no age group practice:
- Wednesday, October 3 (district financial aid night)
- Friday, October 5 (home football game)
- Friday, October 12 (home football game)
- Friday, October 26 (home football game)
- Wednesday, October 31 (Halloween)
COMMUNICATIONS / MEETINGS AND BILLING:
Nutrition meetings: Please be sure to attend these meetings which will be led by Kelly Jones MS, RD, CSSD, LDN - Registered Dietitian & Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics. Kelly provides CBST-USAS athletes with sports nutrition information and best dietary practices for optimal performance. Please visit www.kellyjonesnutrition.com/ before the meeting.
- Saturday, September 29th – senior nutrition meeting during practice (for senior swimmers)
- Wednesday, October 10th – age group nutrition meeting in room D205 (classroom near pool) (for age group swimmers and parents). Swimmers and parents 5:30-6:15 p.m. then swimmers will go to pool for abbreviated practice and meeting will continue for parents until 7 p.m.