- Check the calendar for practice times daily (We try to email about any unusual practice circumstances (no practice dates, etc.) but the best source is the calendar.)
- Bring equipment and water bottle to all practices (equipment list on resources page of website – have all equipment by 9/20)
- Practice only with your assigned group
- Senior morning practices begin on Tuesday, September 11.
- Please note that if your observance of Yom Kippur and/or Rosh Hashannah interferes with practice attendance it is fine to miss practice.
- There will be no age group practice on September 13 (back-to-school night at the high school) and September 21 (home football game).
Watch for a separate email in the next several days regarding this year's meet schedule and entry timeline. The turn-around may be very fast to help the team get into the desired meets before they close as there is an ever increasing demand for space in local meets.
Coaches will do entries for meets CBST is attending as a team and families should not contact meet directors. Conversely, CBST coaches/staff will not do entries/contact meet directors for any meet CBST is not attending as a team. Our coaches have a schedule that will provide adequate competition opportunities, however, if your swimmer plans to participate in a meet we are not attending as a team, please use TM Lite to complete the entries.
If you are registering your swimmer for a meet using TM Lite, remember that USA Swimming requires all swimmers to be registered with their full legal name and, thus, that is how CBST has registered them per the information you provided during registration with the team. This means first name, middle initial, last name per birth certificate or subsequent legal name change document. Be sure to include this correct and complete information when entering any meets on your own. (Specifically, when adding your athlete in TM Lite include first name, middle initial, last name, birth date, sex, and then click "build ID.")
All swimmers (particularly those new to our team who have previously swum on USAS teams and all swimmers swimming at meets CBST is not attending as a team) should carefully read the attached seed times document in full.
All swimmers should complete the attached goals sheet and return to the coaches at practice ASAP. (Goals sheets are also available on the General Team Information section of the website accessible through the CBST resources tab.)
Information about the fall apparel and team suit sales and ordering personalized caps will be provided shortly.
COMMUNICATIONS / MEETINGS AND BILLING:
Please plan to attend our upcoming meetings:
- Tuesday, September 11th 5:45 p.m. in the classroom near the pool – Parent Meeting (for all parents)
- Monday, September 17th 5:45 p.m. in the forum – Meeting regarding swimming in college (for all parents and high school swimmers – all current junior should plan to attend this meeting prior to scheduling a personal meeting with Coach Stu; parents of younger swimmers are welcome to attend if they would like). Note that you may bring your questions to the meeting or email them to Coach Stu ahead of time so that he may address them during the meeting. email@example.com We are holding a group meeting first so Coach Stu can have productive individual meetings with each junior and his/her parents later and everyone will have the general information. Please review the college information documents on the website (resources page) prior to the meeting.
If you are a returning official or are interested in becoming an official please contact Julie Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th.
Have a wonderful weekend