Updates and reminders are below:
- Sunday, September 8th 11:59 p.m. meet entry availability deadline for three meets (UDAC, EMAC, GAAC) [see meet entry email sent 9/3 for details]
- Sunday, September 22nd 11:59 p.m. meet entry availability deadline for two meets (CBST & GRA) [see meet entry email sent 9/3 for details]
Remember there is no age group practice today (Friday, September 6th).
- Check the calendar for practice times daily (We try to email about any unusual practice circumstances (no practice dates, etc.) but the best source is the calendar.)
- Bring equipment and water bottle to all practices (equipment list on resources page of website – have all equipment by 9/19)
- Practice only with your assigned group
- Senior morning practices begin on Monday, September 9th.
- Friday, September 6
- Thursday, September 12
- Friday, September 13
- Friday, September 27
All swimmers should complete a goals sheet and return to the coaches at practice ASAP. (Goals sheets are available on the General Team Information section of the website accessible through the CBST resources tab.)
A full meet schedule is posted on the team website. Please refer to the first availability email that was sent on 9/3 for more details and recall the first deadline coming up this Sunday per that email.
Information about the fall apparel, team suit sales, and ordering personalized caps will be provided next week.
COMMUNICATIONS / MEETINGS AND BILLING:
Please attend the parents meeting scheduled for Monday, September 9th at 5:45 p.m. The meeting will be held in classrooms D205/204 (the classrooms near the pool).
September bills were emailed on Wednesday. The bills reflect all payments received at the time of billing, August and September dues fees, annual out-of-district charges, USA Swimming 2020 registration fees, transfer fees (where applicable), and escrow account funding (where applicable). Please make payment as soon as possible and no later than the 25th. Please recall that CBST bills are emailed during the first week of each month and the 25th is the due date for your bill – please remit payment so that it will be received by that date.
- Late fees apply to payments received after the deadline.
- Billing information is not available through the portal and bills can only be sent to one email address. (If you want to change your billing email please let me know.)
- Billing guidance is available on the team website resources page or directly through this link: http://www.cbswimteam.org/uploads/5/9/8/6/59862579/cbst_billing_basics_2017.pdf.
- If you have questions about your bill after reviewing it and reading the guidance, or if you have not received your bill (check junk/spam folder and your email settings first), please email me.
- Payment must be by check (or money order) payable to CBCS.
- Payments may be dropped in the box at CB South in the hallway near door #13 (during practice hours) or mailed/hand delivered to the Community School Office at the address below. The drop box at CB South is inside a school building so is not accessible during school hours (you should only access this box during our practice times). If you need to drop off a payment at the Community School office when the office is closed, please seal your payment tightly in a plastic bag and place it in one of the drop boxes attached to the outside of that building.
If you are a returning official or are interested in becoming an official please contact Heather Yim at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10th.
DECK PASS, MEMBERSHIP CARDS, and ID NUMBERS:
If you have not already done so, be sure to create a Deck Pass for your swimmer. See instructions from USA Swimming posted on the resources page of the team website. Once they begin swimming in USAS meets, swimmers can access all of their USAS times through their Deck Pass. Membership cards for athletes and non-athletes will be found in Deck Pass. ID Numbers are 14 characters long and are made up of the individuals’ birth date (mm,dd,yy), first 3 letters of first name, middle initial (if registered without one the * replaces the letter), first 4 letters of last name.